Our Preparation for employment course offers:
An opportunity to gain skills through paid employment.
Network building, meeting new people and playing an active role within the community.
Building self esteem, applications, cv’s, employment search and other related employment skills.
- Setting realistic long and short term employment goals
- Support to acheive previously identified goals
- Opportunies to develop confidence and all round individual skills
Is it for me?
- Age 16+ and require support to prepare for employment.
- 12 month programme – 2 ½ days a week – based at our resource centre in Mixenden.
- Designed to enable individuals to maximise their potential for employment.
- The programme bridges the gap between the skills employers require and the skills candidates need.
Our programme doesn’t guarantee candidates employment, but we endeavour to secure positive employment outcomes for all.
For further details please contact:
Click on the link to view our detailed presentation: CLICK HERE